Your privacy is important to Serverio Technologijos MB (hereinafter «MajorHost»). MajorHost is therefore pleased to provide this Privacy Statement to inform you of MajorHost's practices with respect to the collection, storage and use of your personal information (hereinafter «Data»).
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. This Privacy Statement is meant to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
By accessing or using our services, you consent to this privacy statement.
How MajorHost collects information about you.
In general, MajorHost will only gather and store the Data you've provided if this is required in order to allow you with services and products you've ordered from MajorHost or to reply your inquiry.
MajorHost may collect your Data when:
1. You order a service from MajorHost, including for MajorHost to fulfill a purchase order;
2. You participate surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
3. You subscribe to MajorHost news bulletin.
4. You contact our customer support.
5. You submit an abuse notification to MajorHost, including send you important security or upgrade service notices.
6. You use the MajorHost network, MajorHost infrastructure and other MajorHost services.
7. You pay for services the MajorHost.
Cookie and tracking information such as IP address, device identifier, location data, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), other unique identifiers, and other technical data that may uniquely identify your device, system or browser.
Information from third-party sources. We protect information obtained from third parties according to the privacy practices as described in this Privacy Statement. These third-party sources vary over time and may include:
Communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give permission to access your information on such third-party services or networks.
Partners with which we offer co-branded products or services or engage in joint marketing activities.
Publicly available sources.
We may also provide your information to third parties in circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights and safety and the rights and safety of our users or others.
Which personal data about you do we collect. 1. Your name / company name, (business/private) address (location information: Information about your physical location, such as if you provide your postal address or based on your IP address if you visit a website), VAT number if applicable, phone number and email address. We may also gather the URL from which you linked into our site, your IP address and Internet Service Provider, your browser type and version, and a history of your actions on our website.
2. Your MajorHost account information — such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Also IP addresses assigned to you, your customer ID, service charges owed and received or any other information related to your account.
3. Information about your payment method, for example: credit card number, bank account number, billing address. or other banking information, transaction IDs & payment dates.
4. Information which your send general or specific enquiries to us using the contact form or email addresses provided on our website, we will process the data specified therein to answer your enquiry.
5. Copies of documents and information that attest your identity according to relevant law.
Typically, we do not combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, other Personal Data.
We do not collect sensitive or special category Personal Data about you, e.g. information relating to your health, biometric or genetic information, religion, political beliefs, union membership, race or sexual orientation and ask that you do not send or provide this information to us.
You can choose not to provide Personal Data to us in certain circumstances. However, if your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with our products, services or solutions, access to our Sites, or to perform administrative functions, we may be unable to do these things without your Personal Data.
How use the Personal Date which MajorHostuse collect or receive.
1. Provide you with offers, advice and services.
2. To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
3. Communicating with customers:
3.1. to provide, administer, operate and improve our Services, also to provide information about services of MajorHost;
3.2. to provide information about offers, orders, provision of services, order status and to credit or accept payments;
3.3. to provide technical support and respond to inquiries. Also investigating creditworthiness and risk management, including prevention of overextending credit to (potential) customers and verifying whether (potential) customers will be able to comply with financial obligations.
3.4. to handle complaints and offers.
4. Investigating and processing suspected violations of MajorHost's Terms of Services, to prevent fraud, enforce the relevant terms of service and protect Users;
5. Conducting valid processes, including:
5.1. conducting valid proceedings;
5.2. collecting proof for civil valid proceedings relating to MajorHost's customers.
6. Complying with statutory obligations, including:
6.1. Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
6.2. To comply with legal process;
6.3. To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
6.4. To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies and Business Partners to perform work for us, including completing any transaction, providing you with the latest information about our products, services, or offering you our latest promotions.
Before sharing your data, we require such third parties to only process your Personal Data upon our instructions and to provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organisational security measures protecting the data processing activities.
MajorHost may share Data about you if MajorHost has obtained your consent (this legal basis is only used in relation to processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way); or in cases allowed by law, with the following third parties:
1. Partners or dealers involved in turning in the services you've ordered from MajorHost.
2. Credit reference, fraud prevention or commercial enterprise scoring agencies, or different credit scoring agencies.
3. Domain identify registries when MajorHost registers a domain name on your behalf.
4. Debt collection groups or other debt restoration organizations.
5. Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, courts, or different public authorities to the extent required through law.
6. MajorHost's customer, if you notify MajorHost that this customer's use of MajorHost services violates MajorHost's, or relevant law.
7. A third party that has claimed that your use of the MajorHost services violates the MajorHost's Terms of Services, or applicable law (to the extent such sharing is required by way of law).
The security of your information is of utmost importance to us. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law.
When collecting, processing or sharing your Personal Data, MajorHost will use current encryption methods to defend your Data. MajorHost has been focused on implementing fair information practices that are designed to defend your data privacy effectively.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
You are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely. You are required to take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data (e.g. by not sharing your passwords, choosing strong passwords and other measures).
If you have any reason to believe that any personal information we hold is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
Deletion of the data collected and stored
We keep information about you for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, or enforce our rights. The criteria we use to determine how long we keep Personal Data includes:
we are under a legal, contractual or other obligation to keep your Personal Data, or as part of an investigation for litigation purposes
your Personal Data is needed to maintain accurate business and financial records
there are automated means to enable you to access and delete your Personal Data at any time
you have consented to us keeping your Personal Data for a longer time period and we keep your Personal Data in line with your consent
In some instances, we may anonymize your information in accordance with our policies and may keep those anonymized records for longer periods.
Links to third party websites and applications
Our Sites may provide links to the websites of other parties. Some of the content, advertising, and functionality of our Sites may be provided via other parties that are not affiliated with us.
We are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties in relation to the security, privacy practices and content of these websites. Please ensure that you read the applicable privacy and cookies policies of these third party sites before sharing Personal Data on these third party sites. Your use of such third party sites is at your own risk.
You have rights under various data protection laws in various countries in relation to your Personal Data but we offer them irrespective of your location.
We are committed to upholding your rights, including:
Right to be informed: you have a right to know what Personal Data we have about you, what we do with it, where we get it from, who we share it with, how long we keep it and why we need it.
Right of access: you have the right to access your Personal Data and obtain a copy of your Personal Data from us.
Right to rectification: you have the right to update inaccurate and/or incomplete Personal Data about you.
Right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your Personal Data erased, deleted or destroyed.
Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer your Personal Data in a safe and secure way and reuse it for your own purposes.
Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent at any time regarding the Use of your Personal Data or in relation to direct marketing activities.
Right to complain: you have the right to make a complaint or raise a concern about how we Use your Personal Data.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the MajorHost customer Support Department through the «Contac»page on the MajorHost.net client portal.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement when necessary to provide greater transparency or in response to:
• Feedback from our customers, regulators, industry, or other stakeholders.
• Changes in our privacy practices, products, or services.
• Changes in applicable privacy laws.
We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to learn how Dell is protecting your information.